The Edison Rotary Club is proud to support New Jersey based Shri Krishna Nidhi (SKN) Foundation as they host its Foundation’s Gala on Saturday, September 19, 2015 at the Holiday Inn Clinton, NJ. The Gala’s focus is on living a healthier lifestyle to STOP diabetes and its complications. Their main goal is to facilitate the launch of SKN Foundation’s South Asian Diabetes Education & Prevention Program (SADEP). SKN Foundation aims to provide community based education and resources for families to overcome the challenges associated with diabetes in collaboration with the American Diabetes Association, NNJ.
The South Asian Diabetes
- Educational Resources for the Community
- Educational Resources for the Provider
- Assessment & Self-Management Support
- Advocate about the health disparities of South Asians affected with diabetes
SKN Foundation is inviting sponsorship for this gala event. As a gala sponsor you will not only create brand awareness within the community but Specifically, your investment will help you achieve the following:
- Bring awareness to your company’s commitment to social responsibility.
- Achieve marketing reach to both current and potential clients.
- Build upon the existing sense of pride among your employees, their families and other stakeholders through your support of an event shining the light on the issues related to diabetes in the South Asian community.